Summer Monochrome Look


Hello Lovelies,

I feel like summer is now in full swing and thats meant ditching the tights and parka's, and the chance to spruce up your wardrobe with some summer favourites! As we know, I'm not the best at posing (cameras are scary when they're pointing at you!) but I've tried my best. Enjoy!









Skirt
New Look - £24.99
A new addition to my wardrobe, I have been absolutely in love with this skirt. In a midi style, it has a gorgeous gingham mesh outer skirt with a silk lining. I feel very 50's when I wear this!

Top
Warehouse - £28
I have had this for ages! Although it's not in the pictures (blame the abundance of hair), it has a gorgeous open back and a high neck - which I love. This blouse is 100% polyester and has a lovely sheer look to it with a really relaxed cut. This is a stunning summer purchase.

Bag
Accessorize - £37
This bag I have also had for a while. It is a great everyday bag, with 2 zipped sections and pockets inside too! It has some really lovely gold detailing on the zips, buckles, press-stud and strap links. It does come with a shoulder strap but I tend to us it just as it is. You can't go wrong with this really!

Lipstick
No7 Moisture Drench in Sugar Plum - £9.95
Another oldie, I have had this lipstick forever! When I eventually replace it, I will probably do a review on it because this is a firm staple in my lip collection. Although a bit darker than I would usually go for in summer months, I feel it can definitely be pulled off with a nude eye, like I have here. Perfect for in the evening or nights out!

For my hair, I just added some salt spray for texture, as I feel this look doesn't suit poker-straight, shiny, primed-to-perfection hair. I also took sections from the front of my hair, plaited them back and secured them with a white bow.

For my shoes, I tried with 2 different styles, depending on the look you would want to go for. I wore some cute black heels that tie with a ribbon at the front for a more sophisticated, evening look. Then also some black suede ballet flats for a more casual look in the day.

I hope you love this look as much as I do! Let me know below or via my links what your favourite summer looks have been so far - I would love to know! Thank you for all your support - you're a good bunch!

All My Love,
_________________________________________

Twitter ● Bloglovin' ● Instagram ● Tumblr

Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig