Forever Aloe Products Review


Hello Lovelies!

I am really excited to talk to you about my recent favourite products.

Forever Aloe is a company that uses all naturally sourced products - primarily the Aloe Vera plant, if you hadn't already guessed. They have a wide range of products, from tooth whiteners to weight loss programmes, to toners and moisturisers to hair care.

The first product I fell in love with was the Aloe Moisturising Lotion. Perfect for sensitive skin, this is light on the skin, without feeling oily or too rich. Protecting you skin from harsh weather, it locks in that moisture, whilst still retaining your skins natural pH balance. I cannot stress to you how much this has kept my skin hydrated! As a dry skin type, this has been a godsend to me over the last month or so. However, I think it would work just was well for combination/oily skin because of its light formulae. 

It can be used for the face or body, or even as a base for foundation. Instead of a primer, you could use it to protect both your skin from the chemicals and make your makeup last longer.

It also contains both collagen and elastic to naturally plump up your skin, so it appears toned but naturally smooth.





The other favourite product of mine was the Aloe-JoJoba Shampoo and also the Aloe-Jojoba Conditioning Rinse. Containing jojoba and vitamin B, these products help both to nourish, protect and strengthen the hair.

If you have been reading my blog for a long time, you will know I care immensely about my hair and it takes me a lot to love a haircare product. Oh how things have changed!

Everything about this set has just changed the body, shape, texture and just all round health of my hair. After using them both in conjunction I had a silky, salon-look finish that I have never had before.  This aloe vera and jojoba oil-infused shampoo gave me shiny and easy-to-manage hair. The gentle pH-balanced formula is suitable for all hair types and can be used to help replenish your hair’s natural moisture.

 This pH-balanced conditioner gives hair a silky, salon-look finish. Enriched with nourishing oils and vitamins, this product provides a great result when used in conjunction with the Aloe-Jojoba Shampoo.







If you would like to check out this store click HERE to see what they have to offer. Let me know if you're interested in these products below or via my links.

All My Love
_________________________________________


Twitter ● Bloglovin' ● Instagram ● Tumblr

*This is a Paid Advertorial. All views, opinions, recommendations and photographs are my own*


Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig