Lush Lipstick Review || Perspective


Hello Lovelies,

No surprise, I'm back with another lipstick review! As you all know, I'm a huge Lush fan (not that I go on about it a lot), but something I have taken a huge notice of is their lipsticks. I've tried a few and worn a few of my friend's, but not purchased one before.




 Whilst in my local store a few weeks ago, Danielle and I were browsing them and I decided to take the leap. I chose the colour 'Perspective' which is a gorgeous rosy-nude shade. The formula of this really is stunning. Although it looks like it would be a gloss, this is most definitely a lipstick. 
They are made jojoba oil, candelilla and rose waxes, which sits so lightly on the lips without feeling heavy. Together, this terrific trio help carry the pigment and lock in the colour without drying out the lips. My lips felt so nourished after using this, unlike others where they tend to make my lips dry out. 
This lipstick is so long lasting - definitely all day!

It really has a gorgeous pink shine with gorgeous nude undertones, which make it perfect for a nude look. Really summery and subtle, but still making an impact with the shine it gives in the light!



Now, I'm not the biggest fan of doe foot applicators so I applied this with my Zoeeva 330 Contour Lip Brush, which gave an even coverage. I imagine that the product applicator would be great for on the go, or someone who has thinner lips - I just find them a little messy.

The package isn't the most demure but it does its job and is very typically lush - black and simple. I actually think it is rather cute! I do like the little tags on the side; thats definitely something I haven't seen before!

Retailing at £14.50 I think this is a ridiculously good price for the quality and amount of product you get. I would say this is a definite re-purchase, but I don't think I will ever have to!

Let me know if you have tried the Lush lipsticks, what you thought, and what your favourite colours were. Check out my last post: Summer Monochrome Look or read my last Motivational Mondays.

All My Love,
_________________________________________

Twitter ● Bloglovin' ● Instagram ● Tumblr


Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig