MAC Mineralize Multi-Effect Mascara


Hello Lovelies!

Mascara is a staple in my make-up bag. This means that I am very picky and could spend hours wandering round the make-up counters before I find one that like. I've never found one that I've used for more of a couple of months before getting bored. While I was in Chicago, MAC brought out their new Mineralize Multi-Effect Mascara. Who was I to resist?

"The unique combination of our 77-Mineral Complex includes shea butter, emollients and conditioning extracts to keep lashes soft, flexible and separated for a luxurious finish that never clumps. A multi-effect brush combs and coats from root to tip with perfect symmetry, lengthening each individual lash. The deep, glossy hue of Charged Black enhances eyes from every angle."




Mineralize Multi-Effect Lash in Charged Black, MAC’s latest mascara, and the first one to use their 77-Mineral Complex, is designed to create glossy-like-a-glazed-doughnut lashes that are both soft and flexible. Doughnut lashes... that's a new one.
The thing I can’t help thinking about it: Why 77 minerals? Why not 76 or 78? But I digress…
I like that there’s no flaking or smudging, but it doesn't hold a curl very well, and it doesn't add length. The consistency of the mascara is light and doesn't feel heavy on the eyes. Having long lashes, this is something I value a lot. There is nothing worse than clumpy heavy lashes. The brush is a great shape to avoid spider lashes, but still giving you full coverage.
I hate to admit it, but packaging is everything for me when buying make-up, and Mac never fails to disappoint. 





Overall, I do really love this Mascara, but will may go back to Gigablack. I need more convincing.

Let me know down below if you have tried this one. If so, what did you think? 

All My Love
Sophie

___________________________
Twitter  Tumblr ● Bloglovin' ● Instagram

Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig