Motivational Mondays #7 - What makes us happy?


Hello Lovelies!

It seems like forever since I last wrote a Motivational Monday post. Right now, I feel so reflective and I want to make sure, that on this Monday Morning, you are feel motivated! 


This quote is something so important to me. I used to have it on my bedroom wall as a child, and is still something that I often refer to and reference.

Recently, I have round myself questioning my 'plan'. The road that your on, the path of the future, the way that my boat is sailing. Set out in my mind, there are things I want to accomplish. With the self doubt, I have lost sight of how I'm supposed to get to my destination. 

I think people need to be more curious. We should be excited of whats come! In life, we stress. Some more than others. Sometimes over materialistic things, or over the greater meaning of life. And that's OK - but it won't make us happy. 

No one ever go anywhere by waiting around hoping something better will come, or where they're supposed to be, or whats waiting ahead. You need to get up, strike the flame, and ignite your life with awesome blazing light.

Leave behind the things in your life that fill it with darkness and all the things that bring you down, and cram it full of empowering happy things.

I know its easy to just say that everything is going to be ok, that's why baby steps will turn into a giant leap. I've been listening to an amazing worship song called "My Lighthouse" by Rend Collective. Putting all my faith in God, because I trust in his promise, and it comforts me to know that his light guides me. 

"Fire before us, You're the brightest
You will lead us through the storms"

I want you to make a list of all that makes you happy. It can be filled with whatever you like. This is mine: 


Remember;

“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

All My Love
Sophie
____________________

Twitter  Tumblr ● Bloglovin' ● Instagram


Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig