Tanya Burr's Healthy Green Smoothie - #GetGreenWithTanya



Hello Lovelies!

The gorgeous Tanya Burr recently uploaded a video of her Healthy Green Smoothie. After trying it out, I thought it would be brilliant to share with you!

After a week of drinking this I felt it did my skin no end of wonders. It evened and cleared up my skin ass well as tasting super yummy!




The ingredients you need are:
1 Banana
1/3 Cucumber
1 Celery
Handful of spinach
Handful of Pineapple
Coconut Water
Inch Of Ginger

Cut up all your ingredients so they blend easier and add them to your blender (liquidizers work too!). When doing the ginger, peel and grate about an inch.


Blend until it is a smooth consistency. Then add coconut water and blend more until you have the consistency that you enjoy drinking. I prefer mine thinner whereas I know a lot like smoothies thick.


Serve up with some ice and fresh fruit and you have a delicious smoothie. I love this a replacement for breakfast or as well as a chicken salad for lunch. 



Comment below if you've tried this out or what your favourite healthy smoothie is to make. 

All My Love
Sophie
_____________________________

Twitter  Tumblr ● Bloglovin' ● Instagram


Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig