My Little Bubble Box



Hello Lovelies,

These month's come around so quickly, I can't believe we're nearly into April! This months installment of My Little Box sported bright spring colours and a pop of fun...




I will be honest, I wasn't a massive fan of this month's theme. It seemed a bit pointless. Not that I didn't like it, it just wasn't my favourite. However, that didn't mean they disappointed on the beauty department...

Givenchy Noir Couture Volume Mascara
£25
If you already have quite thick lashes like me, the two-tone brush is perfect for getting in and coating every lash. With definitely a build-able formula, you can go from sleek to fully glam lashes with just a few coats. The studded style packaging isn't for me - but it's about the product inside, and I highly recommend! This company does however test on animals so this isn't for you if you are cruelty-free.

Garancia Pschitt Magique Facial Spray
£30
I am a huge fan of facial sprays, and have a whole box of them that I swap between. But I haven't found one that top's the rest. This French cult favourite is definitely a contender! It smoothens, brightens and revives the skin meaning that looks glowing before you've even dabbled your brush.


Beauty Blender
£8
I must admit, I've not seen the massive attraction to the beauty blender hyper. Its just a sponge that hoards all the nasty crap you put on your face. Not to mention for those with bad skin, its just going to cultivate bacteria and make it worse. With all that said, I can see the attraction. This cute little Parisian take adapts beautifully to the skin, and I must say dabbing this is rather therapeutic. For a foundation wearer, I can definitely see this causing some achey arms though.

Swinging London Eyeliner
£15
If you want the full Amy Winehouse look, then go back to black with this eyeliner felt pen. Packed full of pigment, this is all about being bold. If you're someone who likes a sleek flick, this isn't for you.

Bubble Blush Lip & Cheek Tint
£13
Now that spring is officially here, we need to start bringing colour back into our lives, and most definitely to out complexion. I would argue that this isn't the best for lips, and would avoid that, but a couple of drops on your cheeks of this and you will look pretty in pink.



This month I felt was slightly lacking on the lifestyle items. I missed the Kanako prints.

The Anti-Bad-Hair-Day Brush
£15
This is a brush. Bog-standard. Does the job. Although, it is the perfect size for your handbag...




All My Love
_________________________________________

Twitter ● Bloglovin' ● Instagram ● Tumblr


** Disclaimer: All content on this blog is my own. Paid Advertorials are my own views, opinion and content. Copyright of Deadly Is The Female.

Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig