My Little Box - By Fleur De Force


Hello Lovelies!

This month, the My Little Box Company kindly sent me December's issue, designed by Fleur De Force - a huge inspiration of mine.

My Little Box is a subscription company that sends you a box every month worth over £65. Its a big like a girlie version of LootCrate. Inside your little box each month there is;

- Must-have beauty products (including one from 

 in-house beauty range, My Little Beauty) 

- Fashion and lifestyle accessories 

- Company magazine (My Little World) 

- Illustrated goodies by Kanako 
- And other surprises… 

Partnering with brands such as benefit, Dove, The Body Shop, Estee Lauder and much more, you can guarantee this is worth your money!

 According to my little cousin Bee, this is supposed to be me on the front!



There was so much to say about what was inside this box that I thought is would be better to just show you. But just to list...
 - Latest edition of My Little World
 - Illustration by Kanako 
- Beautiful card gift tags with quotes, illustrations and patterns
- Cowshed invigorating body lotion
- Monochrome twine
- 10 sheets of patterned masking tape
- Quote drawstring bag
- My Little Beauty Rouge A Levres Lipstick
- L'Occitane Precious Cream
- Black with gold detailing woven headband

I will let you know what I think of the beauty products once I've had a good test of them. I cant wait to try them!

I loved this box because it really did have a bit of everything. With a very festive essence, the gift tags, twine and masking tape came in very useful. The pastel patterns were very retro and set aside from the usual festive colours.

Thanks to My Little Box for sending me this and to Fleur for designing such a perfect box!

Look out for more from My Little Box.

All My Love
 ♥
________________________________

Twitter  Tumblr ● Bloglovin' ● Instagram

Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig