November Favourites


Hello Lovelies!

December already? Really? But do you know what that means... Christmas! Not that I started a month a ago... but lets not talk about that. I thought it might be nice to talk about what I've loved over this past month!


Black Tartan Check Reversible Scarf
£14.99
I saw this when online shopping. Now I'm not a lover of New Look - I already hear the groans - but I find a lot of their range quite tacky and cheap looking. But while browsing, I found this little gem. I must say I have not left the house without this. Made from 100% acrylic, this is soft and ever so comfy to wear. With a black tartan check on one side, and a houndstooth print on the other, its rather unique. However, rather a large amount of pilling has happened - something which bugs me so much.




£5.00
These recently became a big thing, so whilst in Topshop, I picked it up and thought I'd see how it looked. In the colder months, high necked tops are a must so these are a great match. I must say, I am not one for chokers and I find them incredibly claustrophobic and restricting, but this however lasted much longer on my neck than usual. 


£30
I picked this little lovely up from Topshop in October and it has not been off my arm since. Such a handy size - big enough to fit A4 folder in for students. Big enough for the necessities this is great for taking to a lecture. To be honest, I wouldn't advise this for shopping trips as the downside is that anything cumbersome is not going to go in here and still be able to fasten. Keep it for flat things.
I adore the tan and mocha combo and really do think it creates a warm look to what would otherwise be just a brown bag. I hate brown
The cute gold buckle fastenings are adorable too.



£60
Again, I picked these up in October and have used them throughout November. I think these particular ones have been discontinued or out of stock but still do them in various other colours. With patent leather and oak heels, they just look so classy. These must have been trudged through mud an uncountable amount of times, yet have still come out the other side looking untouched, I simply adore these and really take me back to the 50's. For such a great price, I cant complain. I love them!




Hardback - £19.99
Since starting this, I was unable to put it down. The Night Circus is a phantasmagorical fairy tale set near an historical Victorian London in a wandering magical circus that is open only from sunset to sunrise. Full of dramatic surrealism and eminently an intriguing cabinet of curiosities, this is a must for an novel-lover! I might do a full post on this book - we shall see.

Eco Tools
Eco tools are a brand I discovered a while ago but have still stuck with mostly Zoeva or Real Techniques, but after I lost my Real Techniques while in Chicago and I haven't had time to wash my Zoeva ones, I had to find an alternative. Made from all naturally sourced materials, Eco Tools have a range of brushes and other products that are soft to the skin and work a treat. I love these so much and are such handy sizes for you to slip in your bag.

I have loved November as much as I did October! If you'd like to see what I got up to you can check out my Best Of October post. Let me know what your November favourites were!

All My Love

________________________________________

Twitter  Tumblr ● Bloglovin' ● Instagram
Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig