My Christmas Wishlist



Hello Lovelies!

With Christmas only around the corner, Ive done all my present shopping out the way and I am so excited to give friends an family their gifts. I cant wait to wake up on Christmas day to a pile of presents from loved ones - but there are always ones that you only wish you could afford for yourself, or that your boyfriend would think of you to buy, or even maybe in your stocking? These are the things I wish I could have this Christmas...


£895.00
Not often do I get withdrawal symptoms from a bag, but damn do I want this. Burberry is a brand I've obsessed over for many years and they have never disappointed me. I have few other of their products - my Heritage Check Cashmere Scarf being my favourite.
This is a structured bowling bag in rich leather with raised bombĂ© seam detail. The bag features hand-stitched rolled leather handles, a zip top closure with oversize leather pulls and detachable shoulder strap.
Inspired by heritage travel designs, the bag is finished with hand-painted edges, a polished metal luggage lock and leather key holder. I adore the heritage check lining too!
Simple and elegant, I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it. I feel this bag reflects me perfectly and is destined to be on my arm.


£20 per 100g
Jo Malone products are a firm staple on my shopping lists, never mind wish lists. But I usually save up a while before splashing out. I feel too selfish because there are so many people less fortunate in the world - deep I know. However.... the Pomegranete Noir scent is one I have not tried before. 
"The sensuality of a daring red dress. Ruby-rich juices of pomegranate, raspberry and plum are spiked with pink pepper and laced with Casablanca lily and spicy woods. Dark and enigmatic. To uplift, to wind down, or simply to add an air of luxury. Transform the atmosphere with luxury and opulence."


£28
Being someone who cooks and bakes on a daily basis, a cookbook stand would solve my countless problems when trying to follow a recipe. Also, writing a lot of recipes of my own, its handy to rest a notebook and pen. The vintage cream iron-work goes beautifully with my kitchen too!



£37.00 - Debenhams
A huge fan of the Naked range, this serves a modern worman's every need! This LIMITED EDITION all-in-one Naked pallette comes loaded with 6 new eyeshadow shades, a base, bronzer, blusher, a full-size Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss and a travel-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, plus a travel-size Perversion Mascara. This palette is the ONE thing you need to easily create a complete Naked look on the run. (And let's not forget that every single shade inside is new!)


£10.52
With my mug collection ever growing, I feel thhat with would be another perfect edition. When working, I prefer to write all of my posts in one go, which can sometimes be from dawn till way after dusk. I think this little mug will spur me on in what sometimes can become very tedious. 


£69.99
I lady's wardrobe can never be too big and I think this would be a wonderful dress for spring. I adore the embroidered detailing on the pastel blue skirt and the black trim on the edge of the collar. A must-have for me!


Thanks to Hannah and Stef who gave me the inspiration for this post! If you'd like to see what other things I am enjoying, check out Stef's website Wantfeed subscribe to my Wantfeed on the sidebar. Let me know whats on your Christmas Wishlist!



All My Love
___________________________

Twitter  Tumblr ● Bloglovin' ● Instagram













Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig