Balance Me Radiance Face Oil Review


Hello Lovelies!

Today I thought I would talk about some products that Balance Me kindly sent me a couple of months back. These photo's were taken then, hense vibrant green garden, but I've had a chance to fully use them and share with you my thoughts.


Balance Me uses innovative naturally active botanicals, hi-tech natural formulations and pure grade essential oils powerful botanicals to deliver a skincare range that offers the customer sophisticated textures and aromatherapy-inspired exquisite active aromas that can be used daily across all skin types. This allows me as someone with sensitive skin, to use their natural products care-free.

Retailing at £30.00 for 30ml, I think you definitely get your money's worth with this product. Reviewed highly by the Debehams Beauty Club, it doesn't disappoint. 

"...eight oil extracts including Amazonian buriti nut, camelia and rosehip oils to help reduce redness, address uneven skin tone and minimise the visible signs of ageing and scaring. We also added the healing blend of yarrow and benzoin (created by Balance Me’s Sian Jones), along with English chamomile, to create a super plumping and deeply soothing treatment."



Really love all of Balance Me's range and this in particular worked a treat. It completely hydrated my skin and evened out my tone. As the weather gets ever more bitter, this will be something that will protect and keep your skin healthy in the winter months! Check it out HERE!

Let me know if you've tried this or any other of Balance Me's products and what you thought of them!

All My Love
Sophie

_____________________________

Twitter  Tumblr ● Bloglovin' ● Instagram


Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig