Scottish Fine Soaps Review


Hello Lovelies!

Recently I have decided to try products from Scottish Fine Soaps. I have to be careful when using scented soaps, shower gels, shampoo's etc, as I have very sensitive skin and It gets irritated very easily. However I found that these soaps, although scented, have no bad effects on my skin at all. 


Also can I just point out how cute the packaging is! I am a complete sucker for gorgeous packaging and this does the trick for me. It looks quaint in its little lemon and white vintage style tin. Its just adorable! Its great for slipping into your travel bag or looks nice on your bathroom window sill. 


The 'White Lily' (pictured) was my favourite of the range. The scent is very strong but after rubbing it on your skin it becomes subtle and lingers on your skin for a while, leaving you feeling fresh and clean. These are definitely not oily soaps but they still moisturised my skin well. 

Over all I really like these products and while definitely be continuing to use them.
Packaging: 4/5
Scent: 5/5
Hydration: 2/5

Sorry It's a short one today. Have a lovely week!

All My Love
Sophie


Twitter  Tumblr ● Bloglovin'


Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig