Favorite Lush Christmas Products

Hello My Lovelies!

It's Day 4 of Blogmas, yay! Now, a couple of days ago I went into Lush and went a little crazy. I get really excited for the Lush Christmas Products as they only come once a year so its good to stock up. I thought I'd mention a few of my favorites. They make great presents and stocking fillers. Or you could treat yourself and have a lovely soak to wash away the stress that Christmas brings!



Snow Globe
This soap is just divine! It smells of lemon myrtle and lemon grass. Its fruity and is just heaven to the nose. I think it also looks really pretty too! 
 https://www.lush.co.uk/product/5695/100g-SMALL-Snow-Globe-Soap

Bombardino
Firstly, how cute are these! Squeeee!They are so lovely and I always feel so bad for using them! But I tell you now, it is so worth it! These just ooze Christmas; they smell of creamy alpine. It softens your skin leaving it feel moisturized. The only downside to this is its impossible to break up if you want to save some for another time. 

Eggsnog
For starters, I love Lush lip balms all together because they hydrate your lips so well without leaving them feeling sticky. The Eggsnog lip balm is by far the best! I stock up on it every year. With Vanilla, Cinnamon and a hint of lemon, this will make you the most popular person under the mistletoe this year!
P.S. I am sorry this is not my picture of the product as when I came to writing this blog I had already opened it and didnt want to photograph it like that. This is from the Lush website and all rights are to Lush.

Candy Mountain
This Vanilla scented bubble bar is just fabulous! I love it because it makes you bath water a baby pink. Also on top of the thousands of bubbles it makes, there is a cute pink mist. Candy Mountain is also a great one to add a bit of fun to bath time with little ones! 

Snow Fairy
The final product I'm going to talk about it Snow Fairy Shower Gel. It is quite different to a lot of other Christmas products as it isn't spicy. Snow Fairy is intensely sweet and fruity! When I smelt it in the shop I wasn't to sure on it as I felt it could be quite overpowering. But once lathered up in the shower, the balance is just right.


Other Lush Christmas Products that I adore are: 

Lord of Misrule


Snowman


I do hope you have a lovely trip to Lush so you can try these products! Look forward to Day 5 of Blogmas! 

All My Love 
Sophie 
x
Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig