Christmas At Starbucks!

Hello My Lovelies! 

I wait all year round for the Festive Drinks at Starbucks and boy, did they not disappoint! 



Gingerbread Latte
This is my ultimate favorite Christmas drink! I cannot stress how scrumptious this is. It's everything Christmas in a drink.
"The flavour of a freshly baked gingerbread cookie swirled with our smooth espresso and velvety 
steamed milk; topped with whipped cream and ground nutmeg."


Toffee Nut Latte
This comes a very close second to the Gingerbread Latte. The sweetness of the toffee fills you with warmth. The balance of nut and toffee is perfection and is great for those cold mornings to work.
"The rich, buttery flavour of sweet toffee is combined with the warmth of toasted nuts and blended with our smooth espresso and velvety steamed milk; topped with whipped cream and Toffee Nut Sprinkles."

Orange Mocha
This is a new one this year and I love it! If you could imagine Terry's Chocolate Orange mixed with creamy coffee, this is it! Its a really different feel to Christmas but I think its a great twist!
"A classic combination of chocolate and orange. Our classic Caffe Mocha with a twist of orange flavour. Topped with sweetened whipped cream and swirls of mocha sauce."

Eggnog Latte
Now, everyone always raves about this drink and although I do think it's nice, for me its nothing special. The odd time I have bought it I have not been able to finish it because I get bored of the taste. But do try it! Who knows? Could be your favorite. 
"A truly unique beverage to Starbucks – back by popular demand. Espresso mixed with rich steamed eggnog, topped with ground nutmeg."


I hope December is treating you well and the stress isn't too much! So when you're out shopping, if you have time take out 10 minutes to sit down with one of these!

All My Love
Sophie
x

Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig