A Palette Of Autumn || OOTD


Hello Lovelies, 

As the autumnal colours begin to fade out, I thought I would share with you some of my favourite snaps from throughout the last couple of months. If you've been following this blog for a while, you will know Autumn is my favourite season. The crunch of the leaves, the pumpkin carving and getting out the winter coats. So I hope you enjoy reminiscing with me over the last season...

My favourite florist. They really go all out for Autumn and their displays are always stunning.
From a date in October with my darling other half. Our favourite indie cafe.

I have really fallen in love with yellow this autumn. Something which you can clearly see as a theme flowing through this post. I think a lot of people view yellow as a summer colour, but for me it has always been that transition of the leaves turning from green, to yellow, to brown.


Obligatory picture of succulents/cacti. This is my favourite little independent woman who brings different bits each day. I think it's so important to provide custom to these independent retailers rather than your chain supermarket. 

Drinks out in the city. Standard mojito. Wish I was holding one now, however I'm currently sipping peppermint tea out a Harry Potter mug. Nearly there... kind of?




It took me so long to get this shot. This is my favourite place for coffee. An indie haven, if you want great coffee and lovely staff, go here. Sometimes I just sit and read in here because the atmosphere is so soothing. Nerd, I know.


I hope you had a wonderful autumn, and you can hope to see some festive content from me over the Christmas period.

All My Love



_________________________________________

Twitter ● Bloglovin' ● Instagram ● Tumblr




** Disclaimer: All content on this blog is my own. Paid Advertorials are my own views, opinion and content. Copyright of Deadly Is The Female.




Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig