A New Look & A Catch Up




Hello Lovelies!

Wow, it really has been a while! Taking a break from blogging has been hard, but a really great time for me to rejuvenate my creativity. As you can probably see, Deadly Is The Female has had a makeover! Isn't it just so purdy? I thought it was due a little TLC and was high time to move away from the polka dots.

I hope you have all been well and enjoyed your summer. Let me know what your favourite part was! I did so much and can't wait to share everything with you! Though if you do want to see more, just click on any of my social media icons for a nosy.

I have lots of exciting new things planned for the coming months so keep your eyes peeled for all of that! 

Let me know below what you think of the new design.

All My Love
_________________________________________


Twitter ● Bloglovin' ● Instagram ● Tumblr








Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig