Balance Me Rose Otto Body Oil Review


Hello Lovelies!

Recently Balance Me sent me a gorgeous collection of some of their products. One of which was the Rose Otto Body Oil.

Balance Me uses innovative naturally active botanicals, hi-tech natural formulations and pure grade essential oils powerful botanicals to deliver a skincare range that offers the customer sophisticated textures and aromatherapy-inspired exquisite active aromas that can be used daily across all skin types. This allows me as someone with sensitive skin, to use their natural products care-free.


Retailing at £24.50, I think you definitely get your money's worth with this product. Reviewed highly by the Debehams Beauty Club, it doesn't disappoint. 
The natural soothing qualities of rose will fortify skin. Other ingredients including Abyssinian seed and calming and balancing oat and meadow foam oils gave my skin a flawless finish.
I think I should point out just how beautiful this product smells. Oils can often be musky and overpowering; but the floral scents of the rose are subtle yet potent - perfect for sensitive skin (and nose!).


The only downside I could find to this body oil was that it took longer than I would like to sink in. Although it doesn't leave a greasy finish like many can do, the lengthy wait can be uncomfortable if you aren't one to wait around or are in a rush.


I will definitely be continuing to use this and possibly even purchase when my bottle runs out. If you would like to check out the Rose Otto Body Oil, click HERE. Or if you'd like to know more about Balance Me and their other products, click HERE.

If you've tried this or any other products from Balance Me, comment below with your thoughts! I hope you all have a lovely week!

All My Love
Sophie
______________________

Twitter  Tumblr ● Bloglovin' ● Instagram


Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig