The Ultimate Christmas Playlist

Hello My Lovelies!

I think the must-have for getting you into that festive mood is Christmas music. I think its what makes this time of year just so heart-warming. Nothing cheers you up like a good old Christmas-sing-along. So here is my Ultimate Christmas Playlist!



8 - “All I Want For Christmas Is You” – Mariah Carey
This is just a must have on your Christmas playlist. You know you're that person who sings  along and tries to hit that high note. Its ok, I am too! 

7. War Is Over - John Lennon 

After all the glitz and the glamour this song really sums up Christmas. I sometimes feel guilty when I listen to it because I am so lucky to have a Christmas when others don't. The lyrics really melt my heart. 

6. White Christmas - Bing Crosby.
This is just a classic. Much like War Is Over, it melts my heart and is just perfect for snuggling on the sofa with a glass of mulled wine snuggled into your loved one.

. 5. Winter Wonderland - Michael Buble

Everybody knows this song, even the kids. I really love all of Michael Buble's Christmas album. His voice is fantastic and if you haven't already bought it, go get it!


4. Baby, It's Cold Outside - Bing Crosby & Doris Day

Crosby makes it again into my playlist! I think this song is adorable and hold some lovely memories. It reminds me of dancing round the kitchen with my grandpa. It always brightens my mood!

3. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Frank Sinatra

Ah, the voice of Sinatra! I love this song SO much. I love staying traditional and I think this is just the one to wrap your arms around your loved one and have a little cuddle. 

2. I Wish It Could be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard

This song I think is just the perfect song for everyone to get together. Its such a happy Christmas song which fills you with that warm festive glow. And I want you all to be happy at Christmas time. No one should ever be sad at Christmas!

1. Fairytale In New York - The Pouges

This is my favorite Christmas song ever! Fairytale In New York holds some special memories for me. However I think this song just sums up Christmas. It's a laugh to sing and has a rather cute duet. 

Hope you are all well! I'd love to hear what your favorite Christmas songs are, comment below! Don't forget to check out all my social media!


All My Love

Sophie
x
Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig