December Is Here! Christmas is near!

Happy 1st December my lovelies!

November has been such a stressful month! Though one does plod along. However, IT'S DECEMBER!   

I know that shops start early with stocking their shelves Christmas goodies, but I refrain myself from getting into the Christmas spirit till the 1st December.



But refrain no more because December is here! I can now dance around the kitchen to my Christmas playlist while making my legendary Christmas goodies. I have cheated a little bit and bought a lot of my Christmas presents early. Mostly to get it out of the way because as the days left to Christmas decreases, my stress increases. Always good to be prepared!

I do love December, as I feel everyone is in good spirits. Its so lovey to go out and see everyone's decorations hanging in the window. Although shopping can be hectic, shopping centers are lit up with beautiful lights which always cheer me up when I'm growing impatient waiting at the checkouts.

Another part I love about the lead up to Christmas time is the food! I am somewhat traditional as I like to keep bought food to a minimum and bake what I can. My little brother especially loves my 'Vanilla and Chocolate Reindeer', however my taste buds crave a little more Christmas spice. So I love my 'Cinnamon Biscuits' and 'Gingerbread Biscuits', which always go like hot cakes when guests are round. I may make a blog post leading up to Christmas with the recipes etc.


Vanilla and Chocolate Reindeer


Gingerbread Biscuits dusted with Icing Sugar 

It would be lovely to hear what your favorite parts about Christmas are! What are your favorite foods? How do you get into the Christmas spirit? Let me know down below!

All my love and Christmas cheer,
Sophie 
x

P.S- I'm going to do a blog post for every day up till the 25th so be looking forward to that! 

Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig