White Chocolate & Honeycomb Cookies Recipie


Hello Lovelies!

Today I thought I would share with you one of my all time favourites. These are my homemade White Chocolate & Honeycomb Cookies and not to float my own boat but they are just to die for! With a crunchy outer and a warm gooey middle, these are the perfect treat. These are certainly not low fat so I wouldn't indulge yourself all at once. 


Firstly you need to make the honeycomb. Find the recipe HERE. You can of course buy honeycomb pre-made but I think homemade is always tastier!

Once you've done that we can get on with making the rest of the mixture. For this you will need:



100g Butter
140g Brown Sugar
200g Plain Flour
1 Egg
Capfull of Vanilla Extract/Essence
Pinch Of Salt
1/2 tsp of Baking Powder
1.5 tbsp

1.
In a bowl over a pan of simmering water melt the butter, brown sugar and syrup. In another bowl mix the flour, salt, vanilla and baking powder. Beat the egg into the butter mixture, then add in the flour mix. Stir well, then leave to cool for an hour in the fridge while the oven preheats to 175°C.


2.
Chop up your white chocolate into chunks and add that and your broken up honeycomb to the cooled dough mixture.


 3.
Line two trays with baking parchment and with gloved hands shape walnut sized balls out of the dough. Place them on the trays and flatten them slightly. Be careful to leave enough space between the, about 3 inches should be enough. 


4.
Bake for 12-15 minutes. They should look done but still soft.  Don't put them too high up in the oven; burnt chocolate isn't nice! When done, leave them on the tray for a few minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.


 


I hope you enjoy munching on these delicious treats and let me know how you get on my checking out my Twitter, Bloglovin, Instagram or Tumblr!

Sophie

__________________
Twitter  Tumblr ● Bloglovin' ● Instagram




Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig